but, then I was like..
so now I’m like…
MYSQL – I OWN YOU!! hahahaha
Now I can really start to get to work on the CommentLuv site. I can pull just about any combination of data out of the database. Things like..
- Last 10 links to receive CommentLuv on any site
(for version 1.97 CommentLuv upwards)
- Last 10 links from a particular URL
- Last 10 links to a particular url
- Top commented posts
(that received CommentLuv on them)
- Top commentators
(who received CommentLuv)
- Ban spammers!
- Use a cacheing system for speedier retreival
- Store default feed url’s for even speedier parsing
- probably tons more but that’s what I’ve been playing with all this week
Keep tuned for more exciting CommentLuv news